Coester seeking Certified, FHA Approved Real Estate Appraisers
Maryland, Virigina, North Carolinia, Colorado, District of Coloumbia
Coester Appraisal Group is currently looking to expand its staff appraiser network in the states listed above.
We are currently seeking experienced, qualified Staff Appraisers to perform single family residential, condo and 2-4 unit appraisals. In this role, you will be a full-time employee of Coester Appraisal Group. You will work remotely, performing appraisals in your local market area.
* Ensure that all appraisals are performed in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws,
USPAP, the Financial Institutions Reform, Recovery and Enforcement Act (FIRREA), GSE
requirements, Appraisal Independence Requirements, and both Coester and lender/client
* Maintain a state certification in good standing in order to perform the duties of a real estate
* Must be a current state certified appraiser (minimum 5 years certified appraisal experience)
* Must have proven geographical competency in the markets you serve.
* Prove proficient in various residential appraisal types – single-family, condominium, multi-family,
FHA, rural housing and REO appraisals
* Must be proficient in appraising complex and high value properties.
* Demonstrate solid analytical skills in order to collect, analyze and reconcile appropriate data, draw
sound conclusions, and summarize results in a clear and coherent manner
* Have access to the relevant databases to properly prepare an appraisal
* Have access to desktop software that facilitates the creation of an appraisal report
* Have a computer, printer, Internet access, email, and cell phone
* Possess good verbal and written techniques
* Maintain a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record at all times
* Retain transportation – with Coester defined insurance requirements
* Have no driving restrictions
* Pass a criminal background and motor vehicle record check
* Must not be blacklisted with ANY lenders and Flagstar Approved
Competitive base salary plus per report compensation structure and auto allowance; Excellent healthcare benefits.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org