A NEW ERA OF STAFF APPRAISING
At Mueller Reports, our mission is clear: deliver the most reliable information with the best possible time service. Since 1980, Mueller Reports has been providing industry leading data collection and business intelligence solutions for insurance carriers and financial institutions by delivering the highest quality, customer service and technology to our clients. We are a growing company presently seeking motivated, talented individuals to complement this vision throughout the United States.
ABOUT OUR OPPORTUNITY
Mueller Reports is currently at the forefront of the mortgage industry’s evolution from legacy products and processes to a more streamlined model. Traditionally, residential appraisers have been responsible for physically inspecting the homes they are appraising. Now, based on changing policies and service level expectations, the appraiser of the future will rely upon a qualified independent third-party to complete the physical inspection, while the appraiser focuses their energy on analysis and report development. Over time, as this new bifurcated process is broadly adapted, Mueller Reports will be central to this change. With investor/lender relationships in place and over 1,500 trained field staff, there is no group better positioned to thrive and grow in this new environment.
We are hiring immediately for the metropolitan markets listed below:
• Ohio – Cincinnati, Columbus, Cleveland, Toledo
• Texas – Dallas/Ft. Worth, Amarillo
Additionally, we are actively recruiting nationally to identify candidates interested in desktop work with the expectation of hire once case volume is established in other market areas.
If you live in one of the markets below please submit an application for future consideration, as we expect volume in these specific areas during our next phase of expansion:
• Arizona – Phoenix
• Connecticut – Greater New York City, New Haven
• Florida – Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota, Ft. Myers, Miami
• Illinois – Chicago
• Indiana – Greater Chicago, Terra Haute, Evansville, Greater Louisville, Greater Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Ft. Wayne
• Massachusetts – Boston, Worcester
• Michigan – Detriot, Grand Traverse, Grand Rapids, St. Joseph, Kalamazoo, Lansing
• New Hampshire – Greater Boston/Worcester
• New Jersey – Greater New York City
• New York – Greater New York City
• Utah – Salt Lake City
• Provide desktop appraisal services for lending institutions in compliance with USPAP, as well as any other applicable state/federal guidelines.
• Leverage core valuation skills sets and prior field experience as a real estate appraiser to accurately determine current market value of given subject property.
• Continually develop knowledge of market trends and property values in the divisions’ lending area.
• Provide feedback to management for continuous improvement to appraisal systems and software.
• Active state License or Certification.
• Ability to complete appraisals independently, without supervising appraiser/mentor
• Good standing with states in which services are being performed
• Ability to analyze and reconcile real property data, draw sound conclusions, summarize and document results
• Ability to deliver clear and understandable finding
• Detail oriented and self-motivated
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience working with and completing desktop products
• Experience working from home/remotely
BENEFITS TO WORKING FOR MUELLER
• Consistent volume
• Only desktop assignments
• No consumer or client interactions
• Ability to continue managing current clients