Thanks to everyone that has responded regarding the oxygen concentrator for my Mom. I still haven’t found one (that I can afford), but I am sure I will get there.
Since it is Friday, I am going to give you a game plan for next week. My appraisal work has been coming in waves lately, so I have been doing a lot of work following up with all the appraisal management companies I have worked for over the past year, updating my information and inquiring about work.
I have 5 great tips for you. You have to do this next week!
Luckily I have been getting estate work off my website. Just this past week I had 2 for divorce, 2 for bankruptcy and just picked up an order to bail someone out of jail. Not bad at all!!! If you want more info on getting this information, visit http://www.appraiserwebsites.net. They all found me in google.
So, next week I want you to do these 5 things:
1. Make list of all the AMCs you have worked with. Verify info and ask for work.
2. Check your website ranking – search using your primary keywords to see if you show up – use CITYNAME appraiser and CITYNAME appraisal. Ex.: San Diego Appraiser. Learn how to make your website rank better by signing up to my Appraiser Marketing System or get a new website at Appraiser Websites.
3. Pick up and call the first 10 companies that show up in google when searching for bankruptcy attorney, use google places (the companies with the red dots next to them) to find the ones in your neighborhood first. Offer your services.
4. Make sure you sign up to my Appraiser Marketing System if you have not already.
5. Apply to More AMCs – if you need a good list, you can find my list of Appraisal Management Companies here.
All these techniques will definitely bring you more orders in the future. Please leave any comments and questions below and I will immediately answer them!
Have a GREAT weekend!